“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Redleaf, 2480 Wollombi Road, Wollombi and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. “Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Check-in time is not before 4pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Early check-in and late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be notified when full payment and bond are received unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
• A deposit of 50% of the total booking fee must be received within 7 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 7 days prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by direct deposit into our bank account or bank cheque.
• Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
• Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0414 653 085
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation made less than 90 days of the check-in date. The balance is payable in full if a cancellation is made less than 14 days of the check-in date.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made by bank transfer to your nominated account.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
COVID 19 – For all new enquiries and bookings made from 20th May 2020 onwards, our standard cancellation policy will apply as at this point the Covid 19 situation is well known to all and bookings are assumed to be made with this in mind. This policy is in line with offerings from airlines, tourism operators and travel companies world wide as well as NSW Fair Trading and the ACCC guidelines.
• A bond payment of $2,000 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared. In addition, you agree to reimburse management for any damage, loss or expense above $2,000 as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
• Events (parties/functions) require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including but not limited to extra charges, guests remaining responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 11pm. A separate contract is issued for Events.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure.
• Pets are allowed at the Property with prior approval. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Pets are not allowed in the house or on any furniture (indoor or outdoor) at any time. Any evidence of pets in the house or on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees or loss of bond.
• You must comply with all applicable Stayz and/or AirBNB House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Property. Should you choose to smoke outside you must dispose of all cigarette butts in a bin.
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.